You can obtain an application from your Embrace Grace leader.
Mama Scholar awards scholarships three times a year during the spring, summer, and fall semesters. Applicants should complete a new application for an award for each semester. The scholarship amounts will vary depending on needs.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Currently enrolled or recently completed (within 2 years) an Embrace Grace group or applicant must be a Loveline client
- Must be recommended by an Embrace Grace leader or Loveline client manager
- Currently parenting your child or placed your child in an open adoption
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must apply for FAFSA and show the proof of application and any grants, loans, or scholarships already awarded
- Demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Be willing to remain accountable to the leadership of this organization during the term of the financial award.
- Must be enrolled in trade school, college, or graduate school
- Applicants must maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Must provide an unofficial transcript
- Must provide a video (2-5 minutes) telling us why we should choose you to receive this scholarship
- Must provide 3 letters of recommendation (or videos) from people who are not related to you and include their contact information
- Applicant must maintain contact with our organization
Still, have questions?